Tuesday 19 August 2014

Amazing News!


Report. Wed 04:11 GMT 20/08/14
I have made 0.008 cents from a spotify stream. My first musical earnings. This brings me great happiness. How much tax do I pay on that? KB

And so it was tweeted

Captain’s log mentality; I have played several open mic. nights in Londinium, weleased songs on iTunes and cdbaby, remembered 14 albums and written them down.

Meanwhile, the Prince of Babylon, aka Byron Biroli has been masquerading in a variety of guises. He is the Bastion of the Free World. Some of his singsongs go like this: https://soundcloud.com/we-are-bastion/have-no-fear

I have amassed 67 followers on twitter. Bob Keats, a man I made up, has accrued 21 Facebook friends. Rate of progress to be calculated and reported in further further bullytins.

KB not BK



No comments:

Post a Comment