Wednesday 20 August 2014

Release Fruity


20:14 GMT Wednesday 20th August 2014

‘I aint doin’ none’ Say that to yourself. Go on, then do it (well, don’t do it as the case may be or some such other)

IT’S IN THE ONES THAT GOT AWAY THAT
OFTENTIMES, OUR DESTINIES ARE SEALED.

There’s no need to shout
There’s no need to shout
There’s no one here to crowd out
There’s no one here to drown out

Yoda: Don’t be afraid of the backspacke
Kingsley Beat: I mean what you know

There’s no need to shout. Except there is sometimes – in a friendly-after-the-match football captain way.

Not so much in the sergeant major way however.

Grasshopper: Games, Life and Utopia – good book that. From me to you Mr. Rodriguez. This unfolding realtime bookblog thing is fun but after a while, you just gotta do something else. You mean what I know?

Here’s another choon.

(after careful and frantic debate, I decided that I had no other choice but to release Fruity.)

No comments:

Post a Comment