Tuesday 19 August 2014

How I made it: the book of the event – written as it happens

Gotta Lotta Love For you
Where have I been tonight?
When you’re speaking in swathes
Why not cry when you doin’ it?
Be a man.

Bury You

4 track ep.

Hasn’t even been written yet

I don’t want no more whisky
Say it brother

MUOOZIK SAVED ME

First thought best thought

I aint making this up

I know that brere…

Constantly satirising one’s self

Why just give a hint
If it’s that sacred my brother
A force for good

jb

Lay it in the line m**herf****er
A Force for Good Too


MOOZIK NOT EVEN WRITTEN YET – by Kingsley Beat

-       Out now(ish) – as soon as I’ve written it like…
Be with you by the month of September

Post this when I’m sober, I will.

4 track ep
1.     Where have I been tonight?
2.     In front of my computer
3.     This is how we are apparently doing it
4.     Should there have been a comma in there

By the powers of Grayskull, I Kingsley Beat, do solemnly swear, to write these 4 choons and welease them on iTunes (in four weeks time – like a sort of challenge, although the songs might be s**t of course.)

Have you recovered yet?
Enough to introduce
Now you’re making work for yourself there
What are the exact specific impediments to writing sober?
Chill out man


About a week later

Gimme 12
11.     it’s about sumfink
22.     a while
33.     my elegant friend said
44.     my lifes worx
55.     number them
66.     go on then, not come on then
77.     a simple contrast
88.     the right way?
99.     always
110.  express the uncertainty
111.  great strides
112.  3 fingers to the nose

20 August

How I made it: the book of the event – written as it happens

No comments:

Post a Comment